This chapter is included in your selections.
- Article I. Generally
- 10.20.010 Motorcycle area.
- 10.20.030 Pedestrians, certain vehicles restricted on interstate highway system.
- 10.20.040 Vehicles used for primary purpose of advertising.
- 10.20.050 Vehicles on levee unlawful.
- 10.20.060 Speed limits.
- 10.20.070 Through streets.
- 10.20.080 Funeral processions.
- 10.20.090 Loud sound amplification systems in vehicles.
- 10.20.100 Inattentive, negligent or unsafe driving.
- 10.20.110 Unlawful use of a jake brake.
- 10.20.120 Work-site utility vehicles.
- 10.20.125 Unattended motor vehicle – Ignition – Key and brakes.
- 10.20.127 Driving upon sidewalk.
- Article II. School Speed Zones
- Article III. Turning Movements and Signals
- Article IV. Driving Under the Influence