Chapter 14.70 MOVING OF STRUCTURES
This chapter is included in your selections.
- Article I. Generally
- 14.70.010 Definitions.
- 14.70.020 Responsibility of permittee.
- 14.70.030 Notification of Fire Chief and Police Chief – Schedule and escort.
- 14.70.040 Use of warning lights and barricades.
- 14.70.050 Vehicle support.
- 14.70.060 Use of planking.
- 14.70.070 Driving stakes into streets, sidewalks or alleys prohibited.
- 14.70.080 Stopping and standing in public places.
- 14.70.090 Damage to public places.
- 14.70.100 Cutting of trees on private property.
- 14.70.110 Wires, cables – Notice of move.
- 14.70.120 Wires, cables – Duties of utilities.
- 14.70.130 Exceptions for small buildings and vehicles.
- Article II. Moving Permit
Cross References:Traffic and vehicles, TMC Title 10; streets, sidewalks and other public places, TMC Title 12.
State Law References:Moving buildings or structures, K.S.A. 17-1914 et seq.