Chapter 18.40 DESIGN STANDARDS
This chapter is included in your selections.
- 18.40.010 Classification of subdivisions.
- 18.40.020 Size and shape determined by availability of water and sewer facilities.
- 18.40.030 Building site area determined by percolation tests.
- 18.40.040 Block dimensions.
- 18.40.050 Streets, alleys and public ways – Design.
- 18.40.060 Minimum street dimensions.
- 18.40.070 Drainage easements.
- 18.40.080 Street grades.
- 18.40.090 Pavement widths.
- 18.40.100 Pavement alignment.
- 18.40.110 Lot dimensions.
- 18.40.120 Easements required.
- 18.40.130 Dedication, reservation and acquisition of public sites and open spaces.
- 18.40.140 Adopted plans.
- 18.40.150 Stream buffers.