(a) All principal and accessory uses permitted within this zone are subject to the following requirements:
(1) Permitted Accessory Uses and Requirements. See Chapter 18.210 TMC.
(2) Off-Street Parking Requirements. See Chapter 18.240 TMC.
(3) Sign Regulations. See Chapter 18.10 TMC.
(4) Dimensional Requirements. See Chapter 18.230 TMC.
(5) Nonconforming Uses. See Chapter 18.220 TMC.
(6) Site Plan Regulations. See Chapter 18.260 TMC.
(7) Landscaping Requirements. See Chapter 18.235 TMC.
(b) The development of R-4 manufactured home district shall apply to subdivided land of record which meets the objectives and requirements of this district, the subdivision of land regulations, and the applicable plat of subdivision stipulations.
(c) If the land subject to R-4 rezoning is not subdivided land of record, an application for a plat of subdivision shall be submitted concurrently with the R-4 zoning change application. The application for the plat of subdivision shall comply with Division 3 of this title. (Ord. 19921 § 38, 9-23-14.)