- Article I. Nonstatutory Boards and Commissions
- Article II. Statutory Boards, Commissions, and Plural Authorities
- 2.205.030 Establishment.
- 2.205.040 Topeka and Shawnee County Library District Board of Trustees.
- 2.205.050 Washburn University of Topeka and the Board of Regents.
- 2.205.060 Topeka Metropolitan Transit Authority.
- 2.205.070 Metropolitan Topeka Airport Authority.
- 2.205.080 Jayhawk Area Agency on Aging.
- 2.205.090 Topeka Housing Authority Board.
Cross References:Departments, established positions, and employees, Chapters 2.20 and 2.110 TMC; Citizen Advisory Council, TMC 2.25.040; Firefighters Relief Association, TMC 2.130.010 et seq.; Citizens Government Review Committee, Chapter 2.210 TMC; Public Building Commission, TMC 2.215.010 et seq.; Board of Zoning Appeals, TMC 2.220.010 et seq.; Planning Commission, TMC 2.225.010 et seq.; Landmarks Commission, TMC 2.230.010 et seq.; Board of Building and Fire Code Appeals, TMC 2.235.010; Sustainability Advisory Board, TMC 2.240.010 et seq.; Arts Advisory Committee, TMC 2.245.010; Americans with Disabilities Act Advisory Council, TMC 2.250.010; Human Relations Commission, TMC 2.255.010 et seq.; Historic Tourism Committee, TMC 3.25.100; public improvement proposal interview committee, TMC 3.30.090; Bids and Contracts Committee, Chapter 3.30 TMC, Article III; Affirmative Action Program Review Committee, TMC 3.30.460; Downtown Business Improvement District Advisory Board, TMC 3.40.040; administrative review committee for tax exemptions for new or expanding businesses, TMC 3.55.040; Tourism Business Improvement District Advisory Board, TMC 3.65.040; Business Improvement District Advisory Board, TMC 3.70.040; Board of Electrical Appeals, TMC 5.63.120; Board of Plumbing Appeals, TMC 5.63.120; Board of Mechanical Appeals, TMC 5.63.120; Utility Coordination Committee, TMC 12.30.040; Transit Board, Appx. A, § A9-18; Public Building Commission, Appx. A, § A12-41 et seq.