(a) The real property transactions listed below shall require approval by the Governing Body:
(1) Acquisition of fee simple title.
(2) Acceptance of property donated by a third party.
(3) Sale of property owned by the City.
(4) Transfers to a governmental agency.
(5) Donations of property owned by the City.
(6) Leases of property that meet the conditions in TMC 3.30.350.
(b) The City Manager is authorized to execute all documents associated with such transactions, including execution of deeds. (Ord. 20236 § 1, 1-7-20.)
Cross References:City Council – Mayor, Chapter 2.15 TMC.