Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

It shall be required of the holder of a mobile home contractor’s license, as a condition thereof, that he procure and maintain in full force for the duration of the license, public liability insurance, with limits of not less than the maximum liability for claims which could be asserted against the City, for any number of claims arising out of a single occurrence or accident under the State Tort Claims Act, as amended. Proof of coverage shall be approved by the City Attorney. (Code 1981 § 25-170. Code 1995 § 98-229.)

Cross References:City Attorney, TMC 2.20.070.

State Law References:Kansas Tort Claims Act, K.S.A. 75-6101 et seq.