This chapter is included in your selections.
- Article I. Smoking Prohibited – Generally
- 8.20.010 Purpose.
- 8.20.020 Definitions.
- 8.20.030 Prohibition of smoking in public places.
- 8.20.040 Prohibition of smoking in places of employment.
- 8.20.050 Additional declaration of nonsmoking establishment.
- 8.20.060 Application of chapter to City-owned facilities.
- 8.20.070 Where smoking is not regulated – Private and public places.
- 8.20.080 Posting of signs.
- 8.20.090 Responsibilities of owner, manager or operator.
- 8.20.100 Nonretaliation.
- Article II. Enforcement and Penalties
State Law References:Smoking in public places, K.S.A. 21-6109 et seq.