Cross References:Fire Department, TMC 2.20.030, Chapter 2.30 TMC; emergency services, Chapters 5.25, 8.05 and 10.30 TMC; fire code, Chapter 14.40 TMC; life safety code, Chapter 14.45 TMC; charter ordinances pertaining to fire prevention and protection, Appx. A, § A6-1 et seq.
State Law References:Fire protection, K.S.A. 31-132 et seq.
- 8.35.010 Mutual assistance.
- 8.35.030 Duty of police at fires.
- 8.35.040 Unlawful use of or injury to department property.
- 8.35.050 Interfering with fire alarm apparatus.
- 8.35.060 Adoption of rules and regulations.
- 8.35.070 Fireworks.
- 8.35.080 Registration of radioactive isotopes.
- 8.35.090 Fire safety for day care facilities.
- 8.35.100 Hazardous materials and chemicals emergency response container units (lock box).
- 8.35.110 Complaint.
- 8.35.120 Service of complaint and notice to appear.
- 8.35.130 Form of complaint and notice.
Cross References:Buildings and building regulations, TMC Title 14.