- Division 1. Form of Government – Powers
- Division 2. City Council and Mayor
- Sec. A2-21. Composition and eligibility.
- Sec. A2-21.5. Eligibility for office.
- Sec. A2-22. Election and terms.
- Sec. A2-23. Council districts.
- Sec. A2-24. Mayor – Functions, powers and duties.
- Sec. A2-25. Powers of the governing body.
- Sec. A2-26. Meetings – Deputy Mayor.
- Sec. A2-27. Compensation – Expenses.
- Sec. A2-28. Prohibitions.
- Sec. A2-29. Vacancies – Forfeiture of office – Filling of vacancies.
- Sec. A2-30. Governing body rules of procedure.
- Sec. A2-31 – A2-40. Reserved.
- Division 3. City Officers
- Division 4. City Manager
- Division 5. Administrative Organization
- Division 6. Transition Provisions
- Sec. A2-81. Interim governing body.
- Sec. A2-82. Transition to new form.
- Sec. A2-83. Schedule of implementation.
- Sec. A2-84. Preservation of existing offices.
- Sec. A2-85. Preservation of civil service commission.
- Sec. A2-86. Preservation of rights and privileges.
- Sec. A2-87. Ordinances to remain in effect.
- Sec. A2-88. Pending actions and proceedings.
- Sec. A2-89. Continuation of contracts, public improvements, and taxes.
Editor’s Note: Charter Ord. 94, § 35, adopted July 20, 2004, effective April 12, 2005, repealed art. II, divs. 1 – 4, §§ A2-1 – A2-3, A2-16 – A2-25, A2-31 – A2-33, A2-41 – A2-49, in its entirety. Sections 1 – 33 of said ord. have been included as a new art. II to read as herein set out. Formerly, said article pertained to similar subject matters. See the Charter Comparative Table for a detailed analysis of inclusion.
Cross References: Administration, TMC Title 2.