Article V KAW VALLEY ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE COMPANY, INC.
This article is included in your selections.
- Section 1. Definitions.
- Section 2. Grant.
- Section 3. Term.
- Section 4. Compensation to the City.
- Section 5. Payment and charges.
- Section 6. Use of Right-of-Way.
- Section 7. Indemnity and hold harmless.
- Section 8. Right of assignment.
- Section 9. Termination of Franchise for breach.
- Section 10. Rights and duties of Company upon termination of Franchise.
- Section 11. Acceptance of Franchise.
- Section 12. Conditions of Franchise.
Editor’s Note: Ord. No. 19067, §§ 1 – 12, adopted on April 8, 2008, repealed former Art. V, which pertained to similar subject matter. Sections 1 – 5 of said ordinance added a new Art. V to read as herein set out.