Chapter 9.45 OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC PEACE AND ORDER
This chapter is included in your selections.
- Article I. Generally
- 9.45.010 Loitering for purpose of illegally using, possessing or selling controlled substance.
- 9.45.020 Intimidation of a witness or victim.
- 9.45.030 Interference with lawful occupation.
- 9.45.040 Obstruction of public ways.
- 9.45.050 Residential picketing.
- 9.45.060 Jostling, crowding.
- 9.45.070 Lurking – Prowling.
- 9.45.080 Window peeping – Loitering.
- 9.45.090 Occupation of vacant structures, vehicles or lots.
- 9.45.100 Disturbance of schools.
- 9.45.110 Public nudity prohibited.
- 9.45.130 Expectorating, urinating, defecating.
- 9.45.140 Picketing of religious events.
- Article II. Noise
- 9.45.150 Findings.
- 9.45.160 Standards.
- 9.45.170 Prohibition generally.
- 9.45.180 Horns and signaling devices.
- 9.45.190 Sound-producing device.
- 9.45.200 Loudspeakers, amplifiers for advertising.
- 9.45.220 Exhausts.
- 9.45.280 Musical instruments.
- 9.45.290 Construction or repairing of buildings and exterior construction projects.
- 9.45.300 Pile drivers, hammers and derricks.
- 9.45.310 Blowers and internal combustion engines.
- 9.45.330 Keeping of animals.
- Article III. Camping
State Law References:Crimes against the public peace, K.S.A. 21-6201 et seq.